It's so simple...
1. Slip the axle adapters over your support pipes and tighten the set bolt
2. Slide the aluminum axle through the axle adapters
3. Secure the 25" dock wheels by pinning the ends, and ROLL OUT!
Each dock wheel kit includes:
- 2 aluminum axle adapters - Just slip over your existing 1-1/2" schedule 40 pipe (2" outside diameter) and tighten the set bolt.
- 2 poly dock wheels - The biggest and most robust wheel available, they roll over rocks easily with a monstrous 25" diameter and 9 inch width.
- 1 aluminum thru axle w/ axle pins - Available for 3ft wide docks or 4ft wide docks.
These do-it-yourself boat dock wheel kits take the hassle out of removing and installing your lake docks every year.
Just slide off your old mud feet on your current truss dock or sectional dock and slip the axle adapters over the top.
Tighten down the set bolt and you're ready to roll - no drilling or special modifications necessary.